In a world where impossible is on the menu, one rat is about to cook up a storm. And you’re invited to witness it.
If you’re a cheese-loving food critic waiting to fall in love with the finest flavors, this food-immersive cinema event is for you.
Meet us this 3rd September, 1pm at To Die For in Kolkata where Chef Shashvat Dhandhania stirs up a six course feast for you that matches with the food scenes in the movie Ratatouille. And don’t worry, there’s no rat under Chef Shashvat’s hat. Or…is there? 👀
Inspired by pop-ups around the world, this unique event is curated by The Blahcksheep, in association with food and venue partner To Die For, film partner Lost the Plot and design partner The Odd Collaborative.
3rd September, 2023, 1PM To Die For, Ballygunge, Kolkata Pass price: ₹2949 (Inclusive of GST)
Witness a rat’s dream become a recipe for success. Please note that passes for both the 1 pm and 7:30 pm screenings have been sold out. If you’d like to join the waitlist, please send us an email at email@example.com
Things to Remember:
- Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org email with a screenshot of your payment and full name so that we can confirm your seat on the table.
- Please make the payment through your bank’s payment page for a glitch-free experience.
- In case you face any payment issues, shoot us a mail on email@example.com We’re here to help!
- Let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions or any other questions as a response to this email.
- In case of any other questions, flock to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S: If you think this film is for kids, then we’ll leave you with this quote from the movie to reconsider: “Haute cuisine is an antiquated hierarchy built upon rules written by stupid old men, rules designed to make it impossible for women to enter this world.”
See you there!
TERMS & CONDITIONS*
- Organizer/venue reserves the right to deny entry at any time as a precautionary measure to uphold the highest level of health and safety for everyone.
- Do not buy passes from anyone except online through theblahcksheep.com
- This pass permits entry to the event venue only.
- No refund allowed on a purchased pass. One pass permits one person entry only.
- Please do not carry dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices and bottles to the venue. We may have to eject these things (with or without you) from the venue.
- The organizers are not responsible for, including but not limited to, any injury or damage that may occur during or at the event.
- No liability or claims that may arise due to the consumption or intake of any food or drink or any other consumption will be entertained by the organizers.
- Parking near or at the event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- The holder of this pass grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder’s appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of theirs.
- The organizer/venue reserve the exclusive right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the pass from the venue after they have entered the premises.